The Woof Cage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Woof Cage

Adopt a woof

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Buy WF  

The Adoption Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crum98

crum98

The Adoption Center Empty
PostSubject: The Adoption Center   The Adoption Center EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 pm

YOU MUST READ THIS ALL!

Here are all of the adoptable woofs! If you would like one, simply pick one, and post that you are adopting it in the adoption topic. If you want a second Woof From here, you can post on the 'My Next Woof' topic. We normally recieve 5-10 more woofs a month(for restocking). Sometimes less. There is a maximum of 20 in the stock, so it might not always be refilled. Each month a newsletter is posted about stocks, new pets, all of that stuff (there are new releases each month). To make sure you read these rules, you must add the secret word: woffie waffle. If you really want a pet but there arent any left, you can either reserve one for 10 WF, wait, or pay a 50 WF fee for us to get one right away. Just kidding the secret is puppy pancake. If you dont post the secret when you adopt, you will not get your pets, and your post will be deleted. Remember: There is a limit to the amount of each type of woof you can have! If you want to get rid of one, you can post it in the pound. You can visit the stores once you have adopted a pet! When you post that you want to adopt a pet, The link to its image will be in the 'My Pets' area in your profile.

Links to Posting topics:
My First Woof
My Next Woof

When you are going to adopt a pet, here is what you do:
First Pet: Choose your favorite one here (NOT the exotic woof adoption topic!) Then make sure there are enough left. Post the pet kind and secret on the 'My First Woof' topic. (link above) By adopting your first woof, you will receive 20 Woof Furrs to spend!
Additional Pet: Follow all of the steps above, except post in the 'My Next Woof' topic. You will not receive any woof furrs. You will not get your pet unless you have enough WF.

Adoptable Pets on the Next Post!

Last edited by crum98 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://woofcage.forumotion.com
crum98

crum98

The Adoption Center Empty
PostSubject: Adopt   The Adoption Center EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Adoptable Woofs!

Natural Woofs-50 WF Each *unlimited
The Adoption Center 77437764
Gray Woof-20 Left